Friday, January 17, 2014

Take note "Blogbook"

Hallo Bloglanders

Finally it's Friday. Time to kick up your heels and have some FUN!!  I brought a rather old project to share with you but I thought you'd like to see it.  Since I started blogging in 2012, I've been keeping a "blogbook". The book has no rules - I write ideas in there, glue down some of my leftover pictures, work of art and other stuff from my desk. This is what it looks like:


















I share my home (and life) with 3 men - if I want something that NOBODY would touch, I make it pink! All the cardstock comes from my "purge pile" and I've recycled office paper for the inside.  Like this:


















The writing doesn't bother me at all - I use die cuts / roll-on tip-ex or masking tape to cover what I don't want. Here you can see:




















I love my "blog book" and will show it again when it's full of "stuff". Best part is - I recycled a whole box of office paper that would have ended up in the garbage.

That's it. Have a great weekend and thanks for looking at my blog today.

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment