Monday, January 20, 2014

i Spy - Wax Highlighters

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Marvellous Monday.  TODAY I'm implementing all my new year's resolutions but more about that in another post.

Over the weekends I normally have time to "gather" ...................... information, ideas, things I see in my garden, town, shops or online.  So, I'll be bringing you something that I've "gathered" each Monday.

First up:
























Wax Highlighters!! I totally hate the normal ones - they make a squeaky sound that reminds me of university so I was very glad to get my hands on these wax ones. Best part - they won't dry out! Also, they are rather affordable and it's readily available even down under in Sunny SA. Mine is from Bostik, they come in a pack of 5 - orange, blue, pink, yellow and green.

That's it. I'm off to my craft room to do some serious crafting. I'll be back to tell you all about those New Year's resolutions. Watch this space!

Thanks for looking at my blog and enjoy your day.
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment