Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Showers bring Spring Flowers

Hallo Bloglanders

What a  weird heading for Sunny South Africa heading for winter BUT .................... it's the inspiration for the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge. You know me and a good challenge ...........................

This is what I did:


































Some time ago I invested in a pack of air dry clay and when we went on our last camping weekend I took it with to try.  It's wonderful, soft and easy to work with and dries quickly.  Back home I painted them with acrylic paint and they are ready to use on layouts, decorating presents and I'm even adding one to a bracelet. Watch this space and you will meet again ...................

I've used this one to decorate a pressie:


































It's an inexpensive shop bought jewellery box that now looks like a million dollars and would be the the perfect place for a little girl to store her valuables.

Even if you can't get hold of a similar box, you can hop over to this post and see how I've recycled an old book cover to make one. And a peek for the lazy ones:

























That's it. I'm off to my craft desk to work on Amy Tangerine's latest challenge - sweet potato, seeds and a food magazine!! I'll be back to show what I did. Just check back on my blog or join me on Instagram and you'll be the first to know.

Have a GREAT day and remember to try something new - TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment