Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vintage Beach Layout

Hello Bloglanders

Happy Sunday to you!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that this coming week will be totally awesome.

This past week I've been inspired by a lot of new ideas.  First one up is Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge #109. This is my attempt:



And the inspiration:


All I could think of was beach, sand and sea.  When I looked through my childhood album for pictures, it fell apart. No time like the current to relocate them to an acid and lignin free album. I decided to keep all the original pictures but as most on them include other family members, I scanned them first.  The ones in my album is nearly 50 years old and faded but I still love them and am very glad that  they are now safe for at least the next 50 years.

Most probably I'll enlarge the bottom left one for the "beach house photo project". I shared my first attempt here.  Can you imagine how GREAT it would be to look at these "vintagy" family pics all day long. Once I've done 4, I'll have them framed and up on the walls.  Watch this space and you'll be the first to see my Beach House Memory Wall.

That's it. I'll be back once the Craft Storage post is up to share how I made my mini Softies. I'm sure you are as excites as I am to make a butterfly to join Flower Power and Maya the Bee. 

Have a GREAT week and thanks for looking at my blog today.





1 comment: