Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Get into shapes with Fruity Tags

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wacky Wednesday!! Yesterday was COLD down under in Sunny SA so I crafted the day away in my sunny living room. To heat things up, I made fruity tags for all the upcoming birthday pressies.


































I'm not a big "cardie" but I love beautifully wrapped pressies and normally, I'll add a mini card (and envelope), a die cut name and / sentiment and a die cut shape.  Here you can see one that I've added to a jar of homemade rusks:
























I love the "print and cut" feature from my Silhouette and whenever I have some space open on a project, I'll add something for my "jewelry box". YES, I'm not big on diamonds and gold but I LOVE this box of die cuts that sits next to my Silhouette.


































And some more fruity shapes:


































And what inspired this fruit salad? The SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge - Get in shape.  NO!! nothing to do with weight, it's the shape of your card (in my instance - tag) that matters!!

And my pressie is ready for delivery:


































That's it!! Another project done. Today I have some sewing on my agenda - AND the office - of course!! I'll be back to share my latest sewing project with your right here on Play as U Go. Thanks for looking at my blog today, please come back to play as  I would love to have you.


1 comment:

  1. Your presents are too pretty to unwrap, Hazel! Love how bright and happy your fruit tags make them! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete