Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy Easter 2016

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm off for a few days at the beach house but before I go .........................................








Hop over to last year's Easter post to see al lot of my previous Easter projects with links.

This year I made carrots for the Easter Bunny as I have more than enough Easter decor left from previous years. Love it!!


































And this is what I did:


































1. Cut squares of all your yellow, orange and green papers to the size of carrots your bunny would like.
2. Roll around a pipe and glue the long open edge.
3. Flatten one of the short edges and glue.
4. Fold the other short edge the other way and flatten.
5. Add your leaves.
6. Now it looks like this.
7. Fill with sweets.
8 & 9. DONE

Easy Peasy. Get going, I see you have a lots of scraps waiting to be turned into carrot treat bags. ENJOY!! I'm off to have some fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment