Friday, March 4, 2016

Travel Journal 2016

Hi there Bloglanders

Did you try out my ideas about "scrapping" with your phone? If you missed out, scroll down and give it a GO!!

Today I'm sharing a page from my Travellers Notebook. Down under in Sunny SA it's summer - hot and dry. Therefore, we spend most of our time out of doors camping and having alfresco dinners. And ice cold West Coast Sauvignon Blanc - of course!!








































This is what my page looked like before I added the photos and embellishments.


I don't use Copic markers but have a few in my stash - used every single one that I own on this page. Around the edges is a bit of Navy Simply Kelly ink.

And here it is:


Once again I edited, collaged and journalled with my phone, printed 1x 6x4 picture, cut it apart and added a few embellishments. They are all "home made" and part of my PL stash for 2016. My quest is to streamline my process, spend less money and hoard nothing.

The second page has most of my notes and a map.

 And a few close-ups:












































































I use this embellishment a lot. It's from an Amy Tangerine stamp set. I made it into a print and cut file for my Silhouette as my stamping skills are awful. This way, I add one whenever I do a Silhouette project and have some space left on my page.

That's it. Another project done and dusted. Everything recorded in one place. Should I want to check back for info or pic's - it's all in my Travel Journal.

Thanks for looking at my blog today. Have a GREAT weekend and please come back to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment