Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas stars

Hello Bloglanders

And I made some stars for my Xmas decor.  First of all, I want to share my project inspiration:













1/2/3

I'm thinking about the middle one with different ornaments but with the whimsy feeling of the left and right pictures. We will see. I'll hang my ornaments as I go but the one for my friend will only have numbers.  She can then open a pressie each day up to her birthday and hang it as she goes. An advent calendar of sorts.

And here they are:















They are made from chipboard and I added some paint and glitter to zuss them up.

Here you can see mine dangling in the wind
.

Tomorrow I'll be adding little red hearts to my "garland".  Check back and see what I come up with. Thanks for crafting with me today and I hope to see u around Blogland again soon.  For those of you looking for more "starry" inspiration, hop over to the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge and see what the rest of Blogland came up with.

Bye for now.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty ornament! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete