Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 in Review

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are enjoying the holidays with your family and friends.  I just love Stellenbosch this time of the year - outside, swimming, watermelon and wonderful times with my loved ones. Well, back to my memory keeping.

Every year I do New Year's resolutions.  Not the ordinary type where you want to lose 30 kilo's or start running marathons BUT I aim for more ordinary things like more "me time", go more places with my husband etc.  Of course I'll share my 2013 resolutions with you but first - a day or two before the end of the year, I review what I've achieved / not.  Today I'm here to share my "2012 in review" with you.

Look how I have altered the sentiment from MME. Just love it!

The front and back pages:


And the inside pages:






I blocked out some of the personal stuff - don't mind sharing my dreams and expectations with Blogland but I don't think the rest of my family feels the same. Sorry about that.  On the last page you can see that I've listed all my highlights and on the left my only negative thing for 2012 - my 20 year old cat went to cat heaven in August.

That's it. I'm off to a "braai" with some friends - more memories, more things to share and document.  Enjoy the rest of 2012 and I'll be back to share my IMPERFECT life right here on Play as U Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment