Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Swing some more Black

Hi there Bloglanders

Sorry for being such a bad Blogland friend but I have the flu and the 8 black bridesmaid dresses is getting the better of me. Did I mention that I still have to seam 100 white napkins??

And I did do some more sewing ................................. (believe it or not - more BLACK). Today was my friend Marelize's youngest daughter's birthday and months ago she added her drawing and measurements for a black skirt to my sewing scrapbook.



And ta da:

I think it turned out wonderful. It's fully lined which means that it can be worn with tights in winter as well as with a little crop top in summer.  Can't wait to hear how it fits. As I felt so horrible today but I'm planning to take her out for cake and tea later this month and then I'll tell you all about it.

Thanks for looking at my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment