Thursday, May 14, 2015

Layout gone wrong - Fixed!!!

Good morning Bloglanders

Remember I showed my "layout gone wrong" yesterday?  Well, I fixed it and filed it away in my Project Life album.


As planned, I kept my idea of doing a pocket page of what is current at Hamman HQ. No pics, just journaling. However, the green and yellow was a bit too much so I swopped out my stenciled title with a more monochromatic look. I didn't re-do my page - just glued the new one over the old - love the texture. This time round I omitted the arrow stamps as the page was busy enough as is.

What a GREAT way to see what's wrong - take a picture and post it on your blog!!!

My inspiration came from Design on Time challenge with Heidi Swapp. The ingredients were - stencil, wood veneer and the Dymo. Most of my "stuff" came from my Amy Tangerine stash. If you look at this layout, you would think I've got a lot - No go. I've got 3 sheets of paper, some tiny puffy stickers, half a 6x6 paper pad and 6 flair buttons (now 5).  And I'm ready to go for at least 3 more layouts!

That's it - "Layout gone wrong FIXED".

I'm off to the office today and can't wait for the weekend to get some more crafting done. Check back and all will be revealed or follow my Instagram feed and you will see what I do.

In the meantime, have fun and craft on!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hazel! We like your creative way of journaling. Clever use of the DYMO tape and it fits very well!

    ^LM
    DymoSupport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I do use my DYMO quite often - in the house, on projects, to label stuff. What suits me best is that it's actually my husband's fathers day gift from years gone by but I use it more!!

    ReplyDelete