Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weekend Away Daybook for Project Life

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Marvellous May!!  We started out with a camping weekend near Ceres. For my non-South-African readers, here is a map and a bit about the little town. As always, I made a "daybook" for the trip.



I recycled pages from an old notebook, added a piece of cardstock to the back to make it more sturdy and used scraps to make tabs. I didn't even die cut the tabs - not time to waste!  Just cut a 1.5 x 1.5 inch square of scrap paper, folded it in half and used my corner rounder to round the folded edge / if you want a square tab - use as it is.


I even made some embellishments in advance.


One of my new years resolutions for 2015 is to use EVERY stamp in my stash. Can you believe it - I do have a few of them??? Well, this one from Cocoa Daisy is wonderful and I've never used it before!! Watch this space and you will meet again. I just stamped away on leftover watercolour paper, then punched it out with a 1" circle punch.

As always, I noted who went on the trip, what we ate, what we did, some funny (or not so funny) things about people and places - everything in one place - my Daybook. As I've already stamped my destination and date on the front cover, I don't need anything more as a title for my PL page. Even the journaling is done. More space for beautiful pictures.

Want a peek inside? OK, just a sneak. I'll be back with the Project Life page once my pictures are printed.


That's it. I'll be making the Most of Marvellous May - enjoying the beautiful Fall days down under in Sunny SA and using the time I have to play with my crafty goodies. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful week and please come back to play.

PS. This week the Wednesday challenge over at SimonSaysStamp is Anything Goes and my little Daybook will be joining in the fun over there. Hop over and see for yourself!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal ! I love this !! what a brilliant idea ! We have recently returned from a trip and it is difficult to remember everywhere we went, I wish I had made one of these ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete