Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scrap RDV card

Hi there Bloglanders

As I told you, yesterday was a public holiday in South Africa and I decided to do something special at my scrap table while the boys, girlfriends and pets were sitting (more like lying) around and catching up. I didn't miss a thing and made this card for mother's day. Yes, I know it's still a few months away but at least I'm getting ahead of schedule. The inspiration came from Scrap RDV who are hosting a month from Japan. You can read all about it here.


The pink spots at the back is actually a piece of material that I sewed onto the cardstock. In the envelope I have a lot of tags - I intend to write something my mum has done for me over the years on each of them and she can take one out every day. Something like a Mother's Day advent calender.

Here you can see the tags:


I'm rather proud of my letter stickers and will show you how I made them in tomorrow's post. It's like homemade "thickers"!!

That's it for today. I'm off to work. Have a great day. Please come back to play tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment