Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Summery Week 28

Good Sunday to you all

Last week I started to show the small things that I've done as they normally do not get counted or blogged about. So, without further ado, here is last week's batch:

I joined Wynand on a trip to the West Coast and had 3 wonderful days at the beach house:


We don't have Internet and email there (and I forgot my camera at home) so I had to rely on my iPhone to do the necessary. My pictures are not perfect but they are good enough to be printed 4x3 for my PL album.

I kept busy with some painting and even finished a layout and a Multimedia page. One of the butterflies even hopped onto my diary:

From my diary page you can also see that I had an appointment with the jeweller - to commission fiancee #1's wedding ring and an engagement ring for son #2. YES!!!! We will be having another wedding!! Wernich had a week's vacation from university and it was wonderful to have him home. It meant more cooking, cleaning and helping out as he is working on his final master's degree thesis and is sitting in front of his computer 24/7.

I had a little friend over for cake, coffee and crafting. In the end we had cake at a new coffee shop in town:


And afterwards we did some painting at HQ Hamman. And this is Alexa's effort:


She painted on canvas and I did mine on watercolor paper. The butterfly die cut came from Wilna Fursterberg's shop as well as the original idea (sort of). I will post my version later this week when I've added my photos.

Back to wedding #1. I'm working on 100 cream napkins. No easy way out here - I'm adding artwork with some iron-on flocked vinyl. It looks beautiful - like black velvet printed on heavy cream cotton. 5 Down - 95 to go:

You see - doesn't look like much but once you start counting, it's a LOT. Thanks for looking at week 28 with me. 
PS. Remember to try something new this week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment