Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Butterfly Multi Media

Good morning Bloglanders

On Sunday I told you about the Multi Media adventure Alexa and I had and showed her pic. Well, today it's my turn. I haven't been to my Multi Media book this whole year!!! Rather late than sorry so out she came and this is my effort for July 2014:


Once again I used my Silhouette and the "print and cut" function for the butterflies. The file is from Wilna Furstenberg's shop (iheartstudio) and I painted on watercolor paper with acrylic paint. Once again, the inspiration came from one of Wilna's video's - not that mine looks ANYTHING like hers - IMPERFECT ME!!!!

And a peek into my book:
I'm not sure if I will add more journaling to the pages but for the moment I like it as it is. The letters for my title was die cut with my good old Bug from glitter foam. 

I like things lined up, squares that are perfect squares and so I can go on. Not that it turns out like that every time but I have to brace myself and just leave it when something does not go according to plan. That's what I love about Multi Media. It seems that the more that go wrong, the more creative the project.

That's it. I'm off to try something new. Thanks for looking at my blog and have a great day!

PS. DROOM = DREAM





No comments:

Post a Comment