Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Layout day

Hi there Bloglanders

And today I'm here to share a layout.  This one is about Pieter who recently got engaged - I'm SO glad I have them in my life!

I actually bought the MME chipboard sheet to make a girly layout.  But when I saw their July challenge, I decided that there will be more than enough to do 2 projects.  This is what I bought:
The chipboard sheet, 2 sheets of paper and the brads. Actually I didn't need the brads but as we don't normally get them in sunny SA - I just couldn't help myself BUT I could have used 2 more chipboard shapes instead.

And this is my attempt:

OK!! Not the best pic but well, so much to do, so little time!  And the inspiration:


I flipped the sketch and in the end decided to omit the arrows. Still don't know why but I loved the cardstock so much that I decided to keep it as is.

This is what the cardstock looked like before I added my goodies:


Just goes to show - if you buy wisely, your stash can go a long, long way. Now I'm off to do a layout for boy # 2.  Hop over to MME to see what the rest of  Blogland did. Just click here.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back to play as I have lots more to share right here on Play as U Go.

Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment