Friday, August 2, 2013

Over at Craft Storage Ideas with Many, Many ways with Binder Rings

Hi there Bloglanders

Finally it's Friday!!  I hope you had a wonderful week and that the weekend will even be better.  I know what I'm going to do - some more crafting and quality time with my friends and family.

Today I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with many, many ways with binder rings. You know - that little things that most crafters have in their stash.

You just wouldn't believe all the things I found!! But, I'm not spoiling the fun. Hop over there and see for yourself. Just click here. While you are over there, please leave me a comment so that I know what you think. It is hard work to get a post like that up and even harder for me when nobody comments.  It feels as if I'm playing in Blogland all by myself.

That's it. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend.  I'll be back with some more crafting fun, please come back to play.







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I just recently bought a small box of 8 washy tapes at Marshall's and I wasn't sure how to keep them all handy without keeping them inside the package, It is a little tiring when one wants to get to the tape one needs quickly. This idea of putting them on a binder ring is fantastic. Color coding them now on a ring for each color will make it much easier for me. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete