Monday, August 19, 2013

Finally!! Text that I can show.

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I went wedding venue hunting with my daughter in law to be. We found the most beautiful one on a farm outside Stellenbosch. Very, very vintage. She loves it and so do I. When I have some pictures, I'll share with you.

I told you that I bought HETTE to print titles as we don't get nice ones in Afrikaans.  Up till not I have not been very satisfied but over the weekend I did one that I'm proud of - it is for my monthly "here and now" page as part of my PL album.

Sorry, I did block out some of the personal info - I don't mind sharing with you but my children are rather fussy about their personal lives. Back to my title.  I used two fonts and welded the letters together to get a "hello Augustus" (= August) title. I don't know where I got the fonts but I totally love them. If any of you know, leave me a comment and I'll give credit. I also figured out how to upload fonts to my Silhouette software without adding it to my computer.  Easy as well. Really, compared to Photoshop, Silhouette Software is a walk in the park.

Talking about the park - It is a beautiful Spring day in Sunny SA and I'm off for a walk in the park (for real). Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back to play as I have lots more to share with you right here. Have a Marvellous Monday!

Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment