Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Playing with Glasses

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm still playing. Want to join in the fun??  Let me show you what I did today:


While sorting the stuff left after both the boys moved out, I came upon a box of glasses.  As I've got beautiful flowers in my garden, I decided to convert a few into vases.  No glass etching for me - I try to use all the left overs from previous projects first. So, left over white spray paint from Wernich's architectural models - ta da!!
























The starry template is from the Write.click.scrapbook blog. Just click here if you would like to get it for free and the circles are from here. Have you guessed what I got for my B-Day yet?  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have so much fun!!

So, keep guessing and if you leave a comment, you can win a bit of sunshine from Sunny SA. Remember to let me know where I can get hold of you.

I'm off to some more crafting fun.  Oh, first I have to clean the kitchen.  I love doing dishes with these "vases"  and flowers on my kitchen windowsill. Thanks for visiting my blog and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment