Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Latest News

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm on my way to the West Coast for a few days but wanted to give you a quick update before I go. First of all, I've done my dining room curtains!  Totally HATE doing curtains - so un-"creative". I'm over at Craft Storage Ideas with my take on "travelling with your crafts". Hop over there and see for yourself. Just click here. This is my firm fave:

A few months ago Wynand and I went to a resort in the Cederberg.  In all the rooms were little art kits.  It was one of the best ideas that I've seen in a long, long time!

And I've been inspired by the color combo from The Play Date Cafe. Here is my contribution:
This is a mini, mini notepad.  I made a cover of hounds tooth fabric and added a keyring.  It's really small and I plan to put it in my purse - I'm a notebook kind of person. Always scribbling away with ideas, websites and contact details. Now my house keys, USB drive, notepad, miniature torch and pen are all in one place and easy to find. 

And the color combo from The Play Date Cafe:


Black and White with a splash of Neon Yellow (yes!  The inspiration board looks more like green but that's artistic freedom!)

Now, I'm off. I'll be back on Tuesday.  In the meantime, have a great time and please come back to play at Play as U Go!


1 comment:

  1. What a perfect notebook for your purse - so chic! I love the houndstooth pattern with those cute yellow buttons! Thank you so much for your support of the Play Date Cafe Challenge - we love that you have joined us!

    ReplyDelete