Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's weekend!!

Hi there Bloglanders

Just a note to wish you a happy weekend!!  We are going on a camping trip and I still have LOTS to do. For my Afrikaans readers, I made  subway art with extra ideas for making this long weekend super special.


Print it, stick it in your diary and give it a go!! For my non Afrikaans Bloglanders - it says:

It's weekend
Sleep late
Soak up the sun
Walk in the park
Sing in the shower
Kick it up!!
It's your turn

Because I'm Afrikaans, I just can't seem to get the knack of doing an English version. Sorry about that but I'm well aware of my imperfections.

And I nearly forgot to submit my Christmas project.  Here are my April tags.  I made some more which will become dimensional embellishments nearer to Christmas. Once again, I converted my Digi stamp to a Silhouette file, colored and cut it with the Silhouette and mounted it on a tag. I was brave enough to try the new Silhouette V3. Liked the old one better but importing files into the new one is a breeze.  We'll see. 

 That's it. Happy weekend to you all. I'll be back on Sunday to show my weekend's PL mini book.

For my Afrikaans friends, I'll add a category to the right of my blog with all my subway art if you want to peek. Have fun and remember to try something new.

Hazel







1 comment:

  1. Hazel these tags are so festive and would look great on Xmas gifts. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of May.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete