Monday, November 5, 2012

And I did it again!

Hallo Bloglanders

And I forgot to post on my blog on Friday! Again!  Maybe I'm just too busy but everything will soon wind down and hopefulle I'll get back into my daily routine.  Sorry about that.

I've already mentioned that my hubby and I are winemakers and therefor we give a lot of wine as thank you gifts or even as Christmas and birthday pressies. To give wine in a box just looks awful so I came up with the idea to dress even our wine bottles!

This is what I've done:

I've used scraps of organza left over from other projects to make the "dress" and then added a dimentional card. Here is a close up of the label:

And I just love this picture:


Organza just gives that bit of bling to every project.  For inspiration, I've used the colors from The Play Date Cafe.  Hop over there and have a look. Just click here. And for those of you who are in a hurry / lazy / snowed under (like me), here is the "mood board" they supplied:


Enjoy the rest of your day and please come back to play! I'll be showing the wine bottle family tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wine bottle tag!! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty way to dress up your custom wine...excellent! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete