Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another Layout.

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday. Only one day to go before the weekend!  Can you believe that I've been so busy with my shop orders that I totally forgot to blog.  Since February this year, I got up every morning and wrote a post while my husband made us some coffee.  By the time he has finished the coffee, I've wrapped up my post and we have a chat while we drink it - in summer outside on the "stoep" and in winter snuggled up on the couch.

You might think that I do quick posts but that's not the case - we make real coffee - grind the beans and use a red enamel pot with a fabric bag.  We have tried everything and this works best for us.  Maybe I should do a layout about our good old coffee pot. That's for another day.

I normally do layouts whenever they happen - I'm an album maker and not a real scrapper.  Some time ago I noticed that I have pictures of myself in front of the Eiffel Tower taken in the 80's, 90's and 00's and as I totally love France, I made this layout:


OK, this is not the whole story. Actually, I wanted to convince my hubby that it's time for another visit to the city of  love.  Maybe next year.  While making this layout, I re-lived every visit and it was wonderful. In the middle is one taken in 1999 with the countdown to 2000 on the tower.  That's what I love about scrapping - the memories makes you smile. In 1999 Pieter was only 10 years old and in the same year Wernich's mom died and he came to live with us shortly afterwards.

There I go again!  You see, I just loved to do this layout.

That's it from me.  Enjoy the rest of your day and it's back to my sewing machine for me.  Please come back to play as I'll be sharing more of my crafting fun right here. (and the stories behind them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment