Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mini mini Envelopes for Valentine's Day

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday.  The wedding dress fits perfectly, my office admin is up to date and Wernich's goodie bag is on its way to Bloemfontein.  Now for the flower girls!

Yesterday, I showed you my mini, mini cards. If you have missed them, just scroll down.  If you came here via a link, hit HOME at the top of the screen and then do the same.  Sometimes when a note is personal, I like to put it in an envelope and this is what I made for that purpose:


One set will go to a friend as a pressie and I plan to do some more to add to my weekly tag collection as this will work just as well. Here is a another picture of the envelopes:


And where did my color inspiration come from?


The paper that I've used is from a very, very old pack (before they made them double sided). I had it in my stash and when I saw the color combo, I immediately got it out. Of course I had to glue two sheets together to make them double sided but it turned out so well that I'm up for some more. And yesterday's mini, mini notes  goes so well with these colors.  Check it out!

While everything is out, I think I'll do some mini, mini cards and envelopes for Wynand, Pieter and the daughter in law's as well - tomorrow I'll show what went into Wernich's goodie bag for Valentine's day.

That's it. 2 x flower girl dresses to go.

Have a great day. Thanks for looking and please come back to play.


1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! They will be perfect for your mini cards. Thanks for joining us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete