Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm limiting my Bloglanding as I've got a lot on my plate.  The wedding dress is being finished off, I'm working on the dresses for the flower girls and I still have the one for the maid of  honor to do.  This week, I'll get it done even if I have to sleep in front of my sewing machine. The office is busy and I'm sending a surprise  goodie bag to Wernich tomorrow. A lot to do!

As Valentine's day is around the corner I have made some mini mini cards for friends, neighbours and the children I know.  I will add a little chocolate on Wednesday and deliver them to the various mail boxes. This is what they look like:

I have used the Color Throwdown for inspiration. You can hop over by clicking here. And for the lazy ones - this is what their inspiration looks like:


The man and woman stamp is from Amy Tangerine and the rest from Hero Arts. (mix and match elements) I just love all the stamps in this set.  All the paper was offcuts that I had in my stash. Tomorrow I'll share some more of my Valentine's day goodies.  I really try to keep it simple as it is the thought that counts and not the amount of money you spend.

Have a great Monday and thanks for coming to play. Please check back as I'll be sharing some more crafting fun right here on Play as U Go.



No comments:

Post a Comment