Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Things That Fly

Hello Bloglanders

I just wanted to show the two cards that I'm mailing off this week.  They are bigger than 6x4 and I'll be making custom envelopes for them with my Silhouette. To tell you the truth, I've been making lots of envelopes - not only a pretty card but a bright and preppy envelope is just the thing at HQ Hamman.

More about my envelopes later this week. First my cards:
I've used scraps of paper to stamp, colour, die cut and print and even recycled the grass from my sushi platter.  My inspiration for the cards came from the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge -

THINGS THAT FLY

I think I've nailed it with 2 birds and 4 butterflies!

That's it! Some scraps recycled, a challenge done and 2 cards to cheer up some one's day.

Thanks for looking at my blog. Have a great day and please come back to play.



1 comment:

  1. what a great set of notecards :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete