Monday, February 24, 2014

My Mandela Project Life Layout

Hallo Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Marvellous Monday. I've finally finished my 2013 Project Life Album.  Not everything went 100% according to plan but in the end it turned out well above my expectations.  I did get a bit behind at some point (OK, a lot!!!) but found that the best way is to get going on the NOW and catch up on the rest later.

Here it is:


















My Nelson Mandela Layout.  We had memorial services all over South Africa when he died and I took some pictures at our local municipal buildings. Also, I wanted to keep one of the newspapers - in the end I kept a few - all these went into a Project Life envelope.  And my story .................................. I'm fortunate to have lived at the same time AND in the same country that he did.  If the world could only have half his love and grace - there would be no problems.

Don't you think the journaling card is great??? It says "This day will never happen again". How true!

That's it from me. I have to get back to work. Thanks for looking at my blog today and please check back as I have lots more to share right here.

Bye
Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment