Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Edible Valentine Favours

Hi there Bloglanders

It's only 4 days until Valentine's day!!  Normally, I don't spend money on the occasion but do try to make life special for my loved ones.

This week I helped a little friend doing Valentine favours for her classmates and in the process I did some for my friends as well. Here they are:






































It's Afrikaans (my home language) and means something like "You make my heart skip a beat (pop)". Popcorn is cheap and we filled more than 20 favour bags and had some to pop and eat!

I told you so!



Normally I pack a basket with nice goodies for dinner and Wynand and I would have it outside on our porch.  I was hopping around Pinterest earlier today to see what's new in Blogland and this year it was the non edible versions that took my fancy.  I'll do an inspiration board an show you what I loved. Check back tomorrow and all will be revealed. 

Another project finished - I'm off to get some more done. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a happy day.
PS. To my fellow Afrikaans speaking Bloglanders, if you want to make your own printable or use mine, here it is:







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bags Hazel ! what a wonderful idea to use popcorn ! Fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright colored packaging! The treats look SO yummy! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “All Things Bright and Beautiful” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete