Monday, February 16, 2015

My #1 Valentine

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Valentine's Day.  In the shops I see that all things Valentine are on sale today and the shelves already filled to the brim with Easter goodies. But I decided to show you what I made for Wynand  on Valentine's day.


A mini sticky note folder. Here you can see what I mean:


We use a lot of sticky notes in the office and they are all over the place. I didn't even buy new ones - just hunted down the stash and now it's all in one place, neatly filed away.

This "some bunny loves u" is my favourite stamp. I have used it on numerous occasions. While all the stamping goodies were out, I did a few more. They will go towards cards, tags and my Personal Planner.



My inspiration came from the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge -
ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL
and I'm sure my little bunny folder will feel right at home over there. Hop over and see what the rest of Blogland did.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a GREAT week and please check back as we will have lots more fun here on Play as U GO.
























2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so very fun!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete