Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine Inspiration

Hello Bloglanders

I hope you are having a happy Friday the 13th and if things are not going your way - kick up your heels - tomorrow is Valentine's day and you deserve some fun!! Spread some LOVE.

I'm always looking for non-edible Valentine favours for my family. Don't ask me why, but I think it's because I like things to last more than a day. And these are ones that I found on Pinterest:

This one knocked my socks off!!


LINK

And you blow me away:



Colouring-in is the new flavour of the month @ Hamman HQ:



My family IS exSTRAWordinary.



Lego for the little (and not so little) ones:



Staying with the kiddos:



Something "BEE" themed:



NEVER enough pens and pencils @ Hamman HQ:



Most of the time I'll do a subway print for to zuss up my house. Of course mine will be in Afrikaans as it is my home language and if you check back tomorrow, I'll gladly share my effort. This is the one that inspired me:



I love to recycle and notepads are ALWAYS useful:



For those of you who got down to business months ago - let's hear what you did!  Leave me a comment and for those of you who are rushing around to finish projects (like IMPERFECT ME) - good luck and keep going.

Have a great weekend and remember to have FUN and to try something new - TODAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment