Thursday, February 12, 2015

Amy Tangerine Handbook

Hello Bloglanders

I haven't forgotten about the non-edible Valentine Favours!! BUT, I started on  my Amy Tangerine handbook and it was SO fun ............ and I didn't do anything else.

Here is mine:




I really love it. You hop over to the Amy Tangerine Blog, sign up for the handbook, get it delivered to your inbox, print it and - the sky's the limit. Amy and Jamie show their versions on video. And for the very, very first time I used the "#" and Instagram!!!  It was SO funny - I asked my friend Google how it worked and a video came up.  The guy started the video with "so mum, this is how you do it". Made my day that I'm not the only one asking my friend's help.

I'll get back to Valentine's Day some time soon but in the meantime, page #2 is printed and ready to go.  Have fun and check back - I'll show once it's done.



No comments:

Post a Comment