Friday, October 26, 2012

Layout day

Good morning Bloglanders

It's Friday and time to kick up your heels and do that little something for yourself and your loved ones!  I'm here to share a layout I made of our Mother's day celebration earlier this year.

Girlfriend #2 invited us to spend the day with her family. Sunshine, good company, great food, wine and a beautiful setting. Once again, I just couldn't get myself to do a new age layout - I loved the pic's too much and each and every one tells a story.

Here it is:

I used paper from days gone by - very, very old Creative Memories that I had in my stash.  Die cut letters  and the leaf flourish and we're done.

When I look at the layout, I can just feel the love and fun we share -  not only on Mother's day but every day of the year. I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

Now, I don't normally blog on a weekend but you can check back tomorrow as I'm working on a notebook cover in the colors of The Play Date Cafe. I can't wait to share it with you so I'll be back .

This week's color scheme:


I just couldn't resist the colors. Also, at Scrap RDV there is a card sketch by Kathy Martin that I want to try out. Boy, can that girl do miracles with cards and her stitching is to die for. Want to try as well?  Check it out here.

Have a great weekend and please check back to see the book cover that I'll be sharing tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment