Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Jar of Worms

Good morning Bloglanders

It's a beautiful summery day in sunny SA and I'm off for my walk around the park but first I want to share another Halloween project.  As I've said before - we don't do Halloween down under but one of the children got invited to a Halloween party. (and yes it's one of the 25 year olds) They have to dress up and bring treats.  And this is how I got to make 30 Halloween treat bags.  Here they are:


I used the scraps of vellum from Mr Architect's desk, cut them into bottle shapes, sewed two together, filled them with gummy worms, sewed shut and added the labels and twine. Don't they look lovely?

And another pic:


And a close-up:


If I may say so myself - even my pictures are getting better!  And now for my card  #41 for the 52 Card Pick-up.  Can you believe we are in week 41 already?


For this card I used a sketch from CPS for inspiration and the card is part of a set of 3.  I'll show the rest at a later stage.


I'm off for my walk. Have a fabulous Wednesday and please come back to play.



No comments:

Post a Comment