Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lists

Hi there Bloglanders

It's cold outside, my office work done and now I'm off to my crafting desk. Watch this space for more inspiration - it's coming soon!


I just love lists.  Why? Because you don't have to explain anything.  Some stuff are personal, some fun and some just to make me smile.  I'll give you an example.  I've got a list of things I hate (and there's a lot on there) but the one I'm prepared to share is that I absolutely hate trailers - behind my car, behind somebody else's car and even ones parked beside the road and the one in my garage! (Not to mention the ones full of animals going to the abattoir) That's it - "I HATE TRAILERS".

My husband rides a Harley. (I don't - not with him, not without him) When he and his friends have a road trip I'm the only one not riding and gets to drive the "bakkie". (And the trailer - of course) BUT they all know about my dislike for trailers and when the reverse lights come on, you just see bikers jumping off bikes to assist me.  They actually pick up the trailer and move it around behind my "bakkie" while I reverse.  They know for sure that I will just drive over it and then they will be minus a driver and trailer on their next trip.

To make my post more colorful, I took pictures of 3 of my lists.  Not all of them are decorated like these - sometimes I'll just jot it down but I love using my scraps to try out new things and that is when the pages gets dressed up. The picture on top lists all my favorite flowers and underneath is the words I live by and the list of pictures that will be beside my bed when I'm old.



I hope you will list something today.  It's FUN! 

Have a great day and please come back to play.

Hazel

PS. I used a book from Monika Wright's Etsy shop for my lists. Click here if you want to see all the wonderful toys she has in stock.





No comments:

Post a Comment