Thursday, May 31, 2012

Father's Day

Hi there Bloglanders

Birthdays done and I started on something for my husband that can't be bought in a shop and that he will actually use - a bag for his GPS!  I know it's a bit early but he's leaving for France in a few days for business and won't be back in time for Father's day.  Of course, the GPS must go with and therefore I padded my bag. Without the GPS my husband will probably be lost forever. (can't think of a better place to be lost than the French Riviera)

This is what the GPS bag looks like:

My hubby is a winemaker - he will just love the fabric!  I made two bags (thought it would pack flatter) - one for the GPS and one for the accessories.  In  between they have Velcro so that you can either stick them together or use separately.


For my sewing Bloglander friends - if you want the pattern, please leave a comment or contact me and I'll share with you. 

Another occasion dealt with.  Tomorrow I'll tackle the office and then I'll start thinking up some more creative ideas to share with you.

Have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment