Thursday, May 3, 2012

Handbag Fave's

Good morning Bloglanders

I'm still trying to catch up on work after the long weekend but all work and no play makes Hazel a dull girl. 


Today I'm sharing my Handbag fave's with you.  I ALWAYS keep one of these in my bag and it goes everywhere with me.  The moral of the story is that I hate it when someone asks you what your children / husband / cat  looks like and you have to start sorting through stuff on your phone.  Maybe I'm just not good at it but I've never seen a good picture on a telephone. (and you know I don't have high photo expectations)

So, once in a while I have a picture printed in 2x3, stamp it with a date and have it laminated. I then add it to my binder ring and it's done. Whenever I get bored with a picture I take it out and it goes into another binder ring witch I keep on my nightstand. My fave's over the years. I even date the cover of my book because even that gets changed!


On the back you can see the stamp that I use on everything I make.  I just makes me smile whenever I see it.

In Stellenbosch it's cold and wet. I'm off to put on some winter woollies and will be making homemade soup and freshly baked bread for lunch. I got a tomato soup recipe from my Robertson friend and it's simply the best. I'll take some pictures and share it with you. (Of course not the soup!  The recipe and the pic's!)

Have a great Thursday and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment