Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm on my way to get the last things done for dinner with the family.  I still have lots more to share with you but that will have to wait until after Christmas.  Three years ago I stated "Project 52". My idea was to get 52 projects done during a year. (excluding scrapbook and PL pages) Since I started blogging, that amount has upped and I've done more than 150 projects during 2013!! I do get depressed quite easily and it helps to keep me going if I have to put something up for you to see on a daily basis and the creativity around Blogland does wonders for me.

For the first time, I have a whole file of "un blogged" projects.  I can't decide if this means that I've been more depressed during 2013 or just more inspired. Let's go with the "more inspired".  And on that positive note ...................................... Happy Holidays to you, my Blogland friends.

I did bring a project to share!! Here it is:


It started out as another of my Afrikaans Subway Art projects. Once done, I decided to do one for my English Blogland friends as well.  The idea was sort of a chalkboard effect and I used the Silhouette software for everything. Once done, I used the same shape ......................................

For my Christmas cards:















As well as for the little canvas bags I made:


I've done a whole stack of  these. They are approximately 6x4 and inside I've put a framed subway art print. They were mailed to family and friends that I won't see over the festive season. Also, I've stuffed some with little pressies for the neighborhood kids. Nothing like keeping them occupied over the holidays and it's a great way to recycle some of your stash.

The last one didn't get photographed ................................ YET!! To tell you the truth, I totally forgot about them until I started doing this post. See what I mean about Blogging being creative?? I've used the same artwork for tags. Totally unique and in Afrikaans .................................... I love using my home language in crafting projects.

That's it ................................. 1 project - 4 ways. I hope you enjoyed today's crafting fun.  Be safe and enjoy the festivities. I'll be back with some more projects. Just come back to play.

If you want to download my subway art, you are welcome to get it:
here in English
hier in Afrikaans

Love U
Hazel






No comments:

Post a Comment