Saturday, July 21, 2012

CPS card challenge

Good morning Bloglanders

We are back to real winter weather and I plan to stay indoors and spend some time on crafting fun.  I still have to show the holiday mini album but normally my picture taking skills are not up to standard and with lighting being an issue - I just can't get it done. In the meantime, I had to do some cards and decided to use the CPS challenge #274 for inspiration. You can see it here.

And my take on it:

The colors actually look much more vibrant but once again, it's me lacking some skills. This is what I did:  I sewed a piece of vellum onto a white embossed card, added letters, ribbon and some punched out hearts to the "bag".  I think I'll write a little something onto each of the hearts before I mail it off.

I'm not a huge fan of page or card maps but have started using them this year and they actually never look like the inspiration once you have put your own twist onto things.  So, to save time and effort, I turn to them a lot nowadays.

I'm off to my crafty space. Have a great weekend and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment