Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back at work

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm back at work (and play, of course!).  My vacation was wonderful and I loved being able to sleep whenever I want, walk on the beach and spend time with family and friends.  Now I have to get all my washing done, the office work up to date and plan the second half of 2012.  It will be hectic - I just know it!

Today I'll share with you my fave holiday picture:


My husband helping my nephew, Marcus to fly his kite.  Marcus is the youngest of the seven nephews and he always makes me smile.  This year he announced that he doesn't want his tooth to fall out as it takes too long to grow again!

And my holiday mini book done and filed:


I haven't had time to take pictures yet but here is a sneak peak of what's inside:


Even though it's winter in sunny SA, Jeffrey's Bay has wonderful weather this time of the year. And of course we had to do the flip-flops and popsicles to celebrate the sunshine and summery weather.

Well, that's it from me. I'll be back tomorrow to share some of my crafting fun with you.  Have a great day and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment