Monday, July 30, 2012

Mini Camp Recipe Folder

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you had a great weekend.  I did.  We went to a luxury resort (part work, part play) and had a wonderful time. Great service, wonderful food, most beautiful setting - five +++ star!

Now for the promised mini recipe folder. 


As you know my husband is Mr Campy and as I don't want to miss out - we do the camp thing.  Currently my hubby and his mates are planning a trip through Namibia.  I only have to worry about the food and as I don't want to pack my recipe books, I decided to convert the ones I use while camping to ATC card size. 


I made dividers from camping pictures, inserted some quirky speech bubbles and had it laminated for endurance. In between I inserted the little pockets that are used for security cards.  They are used like little page protectors for my recipes.  The wonderful thing is that you can change the recipes should you need to.



I made two of these books - one for myself and one for a camping friend's birthday pressie.  You will see that I included a ticket on my first page which says that it is book #1 of 2. Obviously mine is #2 of 2.  I just think that this shows how special she is to me.

And the back of the books:


Currently I only have 2 recipes in my book - one for Princess pancakes and one for pizza.  I'll take pictures of the pancakes next time I make them and share the recipe - super easy.

I'm off to work.  Have a great week and please come back to play.



No comments:

Post a Comment