Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Day Book

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm so busy at work that I totally forgot to post my picture for this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge.  On my way to bed, I suddenly remembered so here it is:


Amy Tangerine calls them day books.  I haven't figured out why and if any of you know, please leave me a comment!  Anyway, a few multimedia pages, a cover decorated with a Fancy Pants sticker, a glassine envelope, a tag, bit of ribbon and a button and my day book is done. I just love it and will probably use it as a card.  The idea is to list special moments that I share with my friend and then mail it off to brighten her day.


And the inspiration for my color combo:


Not my normal color scheme but I still love how it turned out and best of all - I only used scraps. If you want to see the rest of The Play Date Cafe entries, click here.

Well, I'm off to bed. My old cat is already curled up and keeping my side warm. See you again tomorrow hopping around Blogland.

1 comment:

  1. That vellum bag is so cute on the front of your card. Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week! :)

    ReplyDelete