Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not my imagination

Hi there Bloglanders

Today is my son's 24th birthday and as I only got married once, only had one child and was born only once - I'm taking these days off!!  To tell you the truth, his birthday is the most special day of my year.  I'm so glad I had him!

It is a beautiful spring day outside (and it's only July in sunny SA) and I plan to go for a walk in the park, have breakfast outside, a nap after lunch with my cat curled up on my feet and then off to dinner at a friend as my son and his girlfriend have other plans for their evening.

I have some great stuff to share with you but as they are all gifts, I have to wait until the recipients have opened them up before I can show it on my blog.  Sorry about that but part of a gift is the surprise.

Now for something different. You know how I'm always complaining about bad light and my lack of photo taking skills.  Well, here is the proof that I'm not entirely wrong:


On the left you have the picture that I shared on my blog for the CPS card challenge last week and when we had better light, I took the picture on the right - same camera, same card, same me (without the photo taking skills).

That's it from me. I'm off to spend some "me time".  Have a great day and tomorrow I'll share one of the pressies as it will be opened today. Please check back here to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment