Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bye bye

Hi there Bloglanders

I'm so sorry I've not been blogging as often as I usually do but I'm going on a well deserved holiday tomorrow and wanted to finish all the projects on my craft table before I go.  BUT, I'm here to show you what I've done and when I come back I'll do tutorials with exact measurements (and pic's - of course!)

First up is my holiday file:


I love cats and this fabric has been in my cupboard for years but now I'll be able to look at it every day!

Next, I made a mini book for my holiday memories.  I also made a bag where I can "file it away" in my "cat file" afterwards.

See what I mean?


Of course I'll show you what the mini looks like when I come back.

And now for my diary!  I normally buy the refills and keep it together with binder rings but this year I ordered  dividers where I can document the highlights of each month and then I thought that the diary deserves a cover as well. I did the layout in PS and had it printed on canvas.


And this is what the inside looks like:


I even added a flap to keep everything nice and snug together.  This actually works very well as my diary is full of bits and bobs. Let's call it a "smashing diary"! 



Now I'm off to Jeffrey's Bay for some sunshine, time with my family, good food and lots of wine.  I'll be back to tell it all right here on Play as U Go. 

2 comments: