Monday, June 11, 2012

Birthday pressie

Good morning Bloglanders

You remember that I had 8 little girls over for a crafty 8th birthday bash last week?  Well, I did and this week I'll tell you what we did. I think I'll start with my gift to the birthday girl:


As expected she let me know well in advance that she would like to have some scrapping goodies.  I put together a kit consisting of cardstock, printed paper, stickers, die cuts, brads, paperclips, ribbon and other embellishments.  As this would have made a very akward 12 x 12 package, I wrapped all the flat items and then made "pockets" for the rest of the goodies to hang onto a "clothes line".  (Bakers Twine from The Twinery, of course!) Ta da! The birthday girl didn't have one pressie to unwrap but 5!

I'm rather impressed with how it turned out.  I'm off to the office to get some admin done. Have a great day and please come back to play as I'll be sharing some more craftiness right here on Play as U Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment