Thursday, June 21, 2012

Library envelope card

Good morning Bloglanders

Just one more day before the weekend!  I have another birthday coming up and I'm here to show you the card I made:


The library envelope is just an ordinary (small) envelope cut in half. I've punched out half a circle with my circle punch and added a tab to my little note inside.  I've even decorated the paperclip myself!


It's just a flower and a circle cut out of felt that I've sewn onto the paperclip, added a button to the front and a small paper circle to the back (to finish it off nicely).

And of course the Play as U Go factory made some more (envelopes and paperclips) so watch this space for more ideas with library envelopes!


And this is what my pressie looks like:


Wondering what's inside?  As mini Smash book (the real one) with some nice Smash goodies. I think it would be perfect for a 16 year old - don't you?  Maybe I should ask her to send me some pic's of what she's done with it in future. Then we will have a follow-up blog post.

That's it from me.  I'll be back next week with some more crafting fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment