Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Hi there Bloglanders

We had the most beautiful day today.  I just couldn't get myself indoors!  So I did all the running around town to organize, drop off, collect etc. At least I got to be outside.

I have a thing for small boxes.  It's so easy to wrap them.  When I saw nougat, my dad's favorite sweet in small rectangular boxes, I bought 3 different varieties, wrapped them, added a sentiment and mailed it off.  Father's Day 2012 sorted and it cost less than $3 (postage included). Of course, I took a picture before I mailed it off!

I'm still working on an idea for my husband but as he is a big nougat fan himself, if all else fail; I can always get him a set like my dad's.  Watch this space to see what happens.

Enjoy your day and I sincerely hope that you have great weather like us in sunny South Africa.



No comments:

Post a Comment