Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Play Date Cafe #135

Hi there Bloglanders

Time for my contribution to The Play Date Cafe's color challenge of the week.


And their inspiration:


It seems that the new buzz word in Blogland is painting masks. So out came all the freebes that I got over the years and some old craft paint.  It's actually very therapeutic and cheap as well!  I added  a white embossed butterfly and some bling that I got with a kit and never used.


At this stage, I'm thinking of turning it into a mini book for my husband for Father's day as it's such nice and manly colors. (Don't know about the butterfly though.) Normally I hand out note cards to the boys and girlfriends and they have to write a message on it for Father's Day. Even the pets get cards (actually their owners) as I feel that this is what Father's Day is about - thanking that special man in your life for the little extras he does without spending a fortune. All the cards go into a mini book for my husband to keep in the drawer of his bedside table.

That's it from me for today. Please come back to play!


2 comments:

  1. awesome card...the butterfly could stand for "you lift me up!" btw-Victoria loves your little kitty cat widget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete