Monday, June 25, 2012

Phone and charger bag

Hi there Bloglanders

For those of you who are not at some exotic destination during school break, I have my phone and charger bag to share. When I saw The Play Date Cafe color challenge of the week, it immediately reminded me of this beautiful piece of material that I have stashed away.  Also, I'm always searching for my mobile phone and charger.  So, I combined the challenge with my need to get organized and whoa-la - a phone and charger bag that hangs on the plug.


No more searching for me!  And the best part is that if I go away, I can just grab the bag and I'll have everything at hand. And here is the colors of the challenge:


That's it from me for today.  I'm going on a well deserved holiday and are hard at work to get everything done - lists, lists and some more lists.  Before I go, I'll share my prep for a holiday mini right here on Play as U Go. Please come back to play!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Hazel! And your fabrics are perfect for the color splash! TFS! And thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea--I need to make one of those! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris, I'll hop over to your blog and become a follower ASAP!

    ReplyDelete