Monday, June 18, 2012

Mask Magic

Hi there Bloglanders

We had a wonderful Father's Day with nice weather, a "braai" in the garden and lots of love all around.  It's wonderful to have my husband back after his extended business trip to Europe. At least now I don't have to solve every crisis on my own!

I told you about masks being the flavour of the month (more like the year) in the crafting world.  Today I'm here to show you what the Princess did for our Father's Day pudding with one of my masks!!!


Our favourite, chocolate brownies with a dusting of icing sugar.  I love the stars but I'm not sure about the chicken wire.  At least it's original.  Just goes to show that crafting goodies can do so much more.

Enjoy the rest of your day and please come back to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment