Wednesday, March 20, 2013

He asked and she said YES!!!

Hi there Bloglanders

I hope you are having a Wonderful Wednesday. Mine is Wonderful X10 as I'm the proud mother of a 25-year-old engaged son!!! I've know some time that a ring has been ordered and yesterday my son brought it home to store away in our office safe until needed.

To tell you the truth I nearly cried as I was super-sure that he would pop the question yesterday on the Princess's 25th birthday but as I said before, I tell them what I think and then let them decide what is right for them. I always go to bed quite early so I was surprised when my son woke me up at 11.30 to get his ring.

As I suggested, he asked the princess after they came back from dinner with friends what she wanted and she told him that she would love him to ask her on her birthday to marry him. So he did and she said YES!!! Only problem was that they didn't have a ring. So, they had to drive all the way across town to our house to get their engagement ring.  Want to see?


Sorry for the quality of the picture but my son took it on his iPhone when he collected the ring and as I thought the ring would be staying in my safe for some time, I thought I would get a chance at another shot at it.  Anyway, the princess is now proudly wearing her beautiful engagement ring and no second chances for me. Everything worked out very well and I'm so happy for them and for myself - this is AWESOME!

And now for a picture of the happy couple:


That's it from me.  I was so super excited that I couldn't get myself to share this post with a crafting idea.  

Thanks for visiting my blog and tomorrow I will be back to crafting fun.  I'm working on a wonderful Easter project and can't wait to share it with you right here on Play as U Go.  Please come back to play. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!





1 comment: